Friday, March 5, 2010

A very ordinary Cupcake!

Once there a was baker who done his usual, making pastires. Then the cupcake was made. BUT..he didn't decorate it. So he was just a normal,plain boring cupcake. But that was that he thought! A mother of a girl bought him. And when he went the mother put icing,fruits and lots more yummy things on to make him yummy, And she gave it to her daughter. Her daughter was so happy. She loved cupcakes. She ate him so happily. Though he never lived again. He was proud for that he was eaten so happily.
THE END!

LOLZ! Did you like it? I wanted to make it that the family was poor so it was rare for treats and she ate it very happily. But I found it so sad that I didn't write it down. It would make me so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope u will ♥ my storys!